Dr. Noha Abdelwahed
Available Sun, Oct 9, from 04:30 at
20 years experience
Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai
Available Sun, Oct 9, from 04:30 at this clinic
Dr. Noha Abdelwahed has an extensive experience for about 20 years in the field of neurology, dealing with many outpatient and emergency cases. She completed her medical degree in Neurology in Alexandria university, Egypt, and is a member of several communities and organizations including the American Academy of Neurology
Dr. Noha has a special interest in management of different types of headaches including Migraine, cluster headache and other facial Neuralgias, peripheral nerve disorders, multiple sclerosis, and Seizures.
- MBBCh Alexandria University Egypt
- Master’s degree in Neurology, Alexandria University Egypt.
- Headache and Cranial Neuralgias (including Migraine, Cluster headache, Tension type headache and Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Epileptic disorders and emergencies
- Demyelinating diseases (Multiple sclerosis, NMO spectrum disorders and ADEM)
- Movement disorders (Parkinson Disease, Tremors, Dystonia and Tics).
- Peripheral neuropathies (GBS, CIDP and diabetic Neuropathies).
- Neuromuscular diseases (Myopathies, myotonia, Myathenia Gravis).
- Stroke and Ischemic Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia and Cognitive Disorders.
- Dizziness, Vertigo and Fainting spells
- Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tingling, numbness, weakness and pain.
Certifications and Professional Memberships:
- Member of American Academy of Neurology
- Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS)
Areas of Expertise
Master’s degree in Neurology
Alexandria University Egypt.
Emirates Specialty Hospital
Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS)
American Academy of Neurology
Registration & License