Dr. Ziena Fadhil Nouri
9 years experience
Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai
- Resident doctor anesthesia department, Suleimani emergency hospital, Kurdistan region-Iraq 2013-2014.
- Anesthesia resident (board student), Erbil teaching hospital, Kurdistan region-Iraq, 2015-2019.
- Specialist anesthesia doctor in Suleimani health district, Kurdistan region-Iraq, 2019-2021.
- MB.CH.B, al-mustanseryia university, Baghdad/Iraq, June 2004-2005
- Iraqi board in anesthesia and intensive care April 2019
- Arab board in anesthesia and intensive care April 2021
- Pre-anesthetic evaluation for patient undergoing but not limited to: obstetric, gynecological, orthopedic, urological and neurological surgeries, plastic surgeries, pediatric surgeries, spine surgeries, bariatric surgeries, ENT surgeries, ophthalmic surgeries and general surgeries.
- Anesthesia for patients undergoing MRI & CT scan.
- Performing spinal, epidural and general anesthesia as indicated by the patient health condition and according to surgery.
- Management of critically ill patient in the ICU including peripheral and central cannulation with and without ultrasound guidance, ventilator setting, and performing ABG.
- Airway management and CPR for ER and trauma patients.
Certifications and Professional Memberships:
- Iraqi medical Syndicate.
- Kurdistan medical association.
- MOH and DHA evaluation as a specialist anesthesia doctor.
Areas of Expertise
Arab board in anesthesia and intensive care
Iraqi board in anesthesia and intensive care
Emirates Specialty Hospital
National General Insurance Co (NGI)
Iraqi medical Syndicate
Kurdistan medical association
Registration & License